- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Canton: Genève - Genf
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 1 February 2017 13 h 52 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Sony Alpha a7S Mirrorless Digital Camera features a full-frame 12.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to enable notable video and still image quality with an expansive dynamic range, low noise, and extended sensitivity to ISO 409600.
At the sensor level, this full-frame sensor features a unique on-chip gapless lens design, which incorporates small lenses between neighboring pixels in order to increase light-gathering efficiency and promote greater image quality across the entirety of the sensor plane.
Beyond its still image performance, the a7S is also quite adept in regard to recording video. It is able to output uncompressed 4:2:2 UHD 4K video to an optional external recorder over HDMI, as well as record full HD 1080p video in the high-quality XAVC S format at 50 Mbps in multiple frame rates.
Condition: in good condition.
– 12.2MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
– BIONZ X Image Processor
– Gapless On-Chip Lens Design
– 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
– XGA 2.36M-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
– Full HD Recording in XAVC S
– 4:2:2 UHD 4K Output via HDMI
– Full Pixel Read-Out, S-Log2 Gamma
– Expandable Sensitivity: ISO 50-409600
– Fast Intelligent 25-Point AF System
1802 total views, 1 today