- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Canton: Genève - Genf
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 8 March 2016 10 h 20 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The VS-102-HDI 2.0 MP High Resolution Encoder/Decoder with HDMI from Marshall Electronics is a Full HD video-over-IP selectable encoder/decoder that is adaptable to surveillance and broadcast streaming applications.
It features an HDMI input and output for connection with digital and HD devices as well as composite input and output for connection with surveillance cameras and legacy analog devices. In addition, a stereo mini jack audio input allows a separate audio source to be embedded with the video stream when using it as an encoder, and there is also a mini jack audio output for local monitoring when using the device as a decoder.
Plus the audio I/O also makes two way communication possible using this system. In addition to being able to encode or decode, the unit features a USB 2.0 port so that you can connect a flash drive to record or backup the video stream.
The VS-102-HDI can encode either in H.264 or in a combination of H.264 and MJPEG for dual streaming. In addition, it offers two audio codecs, stereo AAC for broadcast applications and mono G.711 for surveillance.
It can encode video at up to 1080 x 1920p at 30 fps with video bitrates going as high as 10 Mbps, or as low as 32 kbps for delivery over bandwidth-constrained networks.
– For Surveillance & IP Video Applications
– Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080 Streaming
– H.264 and H.264/MJPEG Dual Streaming
– HDMI and Composite Video I/O
– Separate Analog Audio I/O
– Selectable Mono and Stereo Audio Codecs
– RS-232 and RS-422/485 Control Ports
– Two Sensor Inputs and Two Alarm Outputs
– Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
– AC Power Supply Included
2169 total views, 1 today