- Street: Rue du Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 13 October 2015 11 h 36 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The SliderPLUS Large from edelkrone uses the unique tracking mechanism, which allows the rails of the slider to move with the camera when mounted on a tripod.
This gives the slider 31.2″ of sliding range (on a tripod) in a unit that is only 21.1″ long. Its compact size makes it ideal for travel, as it takes of up less room in your camera bag than other sliders with a similar sliding range.
The tracking system works by having two thin bands that are connected to each side of the mounting plate and base plate. When placed on a flat surface, the base plate travels in the opposite direction of the mounting plate. This yields results similar to traditional sliders.
– Tracking System for Increased Range
– 31.2″ Sliding Range when Tripod Mounted
– 15.6″ Sliding Range on Flat Surfaces
– 9 lb Load Capacity
– Compact at Only 21.1″ Long
– 3/8″-16 Mounting Hole
– 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Tie-Down Screws
– CNC Machined Aluminum Construction
– Steel Ball Bearings
1457 total views, 8 today