- Street: Pré-Bouvier 8
- City: Meyrin
- Canton: Genève - Genf
- Country: Switzerland
- Zip/Postal Code: 1217
- Listed: 6 October 2015 16 h 58 min
- Expires: This ad has expired
The EOS-1D X DSLR camera with his full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors help deliver high quality image capture at up to 12 fps (14 fps in Super High Speed Mode) and a powerful ISO range of 100–51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode) helps provide sharp, low-noise images even in dim low-light conditions.
A 61-Point High-Density Reticular AF and 100,000-pixel RGB Metering Sensor that uses a dedicated DIGIC 4 Image Processor help make the EOS-1D X reach new levels of focus speed and accuracy delivering advanced tracking even for the most challenging shooting situations.
Taken all together, the EOS-1D X’s improved HD video capture, numerous connectivity options, combination of processing power and durable construction, including shutter durability tested to 400,000 cycles, make it the ultimate EOS.
– 18.1 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
– Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
– 3.2″ 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
– Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
– 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
– Native ISO 51200, Extended to ISO 204800
– 12 fps RAW+JPEG Shooting, 14 fps in JPEG
– 100k-Pixel RGB Metering Sensor & EOS iSA
– Magnesium Alloy Body, Dual CF Card Slots
– 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet Terminal
743 total views, 1 today